EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS ONE PATIENT AT A TIME
Dr. Krameelah Banks- Dr. Banks is a Licensed Psychologist in private practice. Dr. Banks holds licenses in the areas of Psychology by the Arkansas Board of Psychology, she is a School Psychologist certified by the National Association of School Psychologists as well as a school psychology specialist certified by the Arkansas Department of Education-Special Services; a psychologist/clinician in private practice and a therapist/contractor.
Dr. Banks maintains her involvement with professional organizations that include:
• Arkansas School Psychology Association (ASPA)
• National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
• American Psychological Association (APA)
• Arkansas Medical Dental and Pharmaceutical Association (AMDPA)
• Arkansas Psychological Association (ArPA)
• Association of Black Psychologists (ABPsi)
Dr. Banks enjoys serving professionally, but she enjoys serving her community. Dr. Banks is proud to be a Diamond Life (LIFETIME) member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority; a community service organization.